The Arthritis Research UK Marketplace 2014 is a unique event for everyone interested in or directly involved in innovation to help improve the lives of people impacted by arthritis.
The event aims to speed up the realisation of ideas and maximise the impact for people affected by arthritis, improving quality of life.
There will be multiple opportunities to meet people involved in the funding, design, development, manufacture and sale of innovations that can help people with arthritis live pain-free, independent lives. You’ll be able to:
– share ideas and identify gaps in the market
– network with and learn from the experts and important industry figures
– express an interest in specific areas of product development
– gain valuable market insight and understanding to aid future product development
– access support networks.
The event will have a packed itinerary including VIP speakers, workshop sessions delivering a mixed and interactive programme, and themed zones where exhibitors can promote novel ideas – to find out more, please click here.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01246 541 115
Posted on 15 September 2014