Bookings are now open for the free D2N2 Annual Conference and AGM 2017 on Wednesday 26th July at the Derbyshire County Cricket Ground.
The leaders of the UK’s top pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer, one of the UK’s largest further education colleges and of a sports tech innovator will be guest speakers at the 2017 D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership Annual Conference and AGM.
Around 160 delegates drawn from companies of all sizes, education providers, community organisations and others working in the D2N2 area and nationally are expected to attend.
D2N2 is the private-sector led partnership of business, local authorities, skills and training providers, community groups and social enterprises, and other organisations which promotes economic growth and jobs creation across Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- Elizabeth Fagan, Senior Vice-President and Managing Director of Boots
- John van de Laarschot, Chief Executive of Nottingham College
- Dean Jackson, Founder and Managing Director of Huub Design
The Agenda for the 2017 Annual Conference will be as follows:
- 8.30am – Arrival and registration, light breakfast and networking
- 9am – Welcome by David Ralph, Chief Executive of the D2N2 LEP
- 9.05am – ‘D2N2 Annual Review’ – A short film
- 9.10am – D2N2: A year of delivery – Presentation by Peter Richardson, Chairman of the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnership
- 9.30am – Guest speaker: Elizabeth Fagan – Senior Vice-President and MD of Boots
- 9.50am – Guest speaker: John van de Laarschot, CEO of Nottingham College
- 10.10am – Guest speaker: Dean Jackson, Founder and Managing Director of Huub Design of Derby
- 10.30am – Closing remarks and thanks, with D2N2 Chief Executive David Ralph
- 10.40am – Conference close. Opportunity for delegates to network.
To book your place online go to the D2N2 Events’ web page www.d2n2lep.org/Events and register.
Posted on 27 June 2017