Do you have what it takes to stand out from the crowd?
The Awards are the highlight of the region’s calendar, celebrating the hard work and enterprise of business leaders. They are a fantastic way to gain positive publicity for you and your business, and entry is free of charge.
Applications will be accepted in the following categories and an independent panel will be involved in judging and making the award:
- Director of the Year (large company)
- Director of the Year (small and medium company)
- Young Director of the Year
- Family Business Director of the Year
- Director of the Year (Public Sector/ Third Sector)
- International Director of the Year
- Corporate Governance Award
In addition, the judging panel will make a special award to the overall Director of the Year.
The winners will be revealed at an exclusive business lunch in June 2015 and further details will be announced soon. The winners from 2014 all progressed to the highly coveted national IoD Director of the Year which will be held in London in October 2015. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the IoD team.
Application deadline is 08/04/2015
Posted on 30 March 2015