Eastwood Hall recognises the risks posed to the planet from climate change, and as part of The Venue Collection’s Future First Charter, the hotel has created a ‘Meetings for Change’ Day Delegate package, which prioritises locally sourced products and plant forward options to help reduce climate impact.
Rate from £35 inc. VAT
Eastwood Hall’s Meetings for Change Day Delegate Rate includes:
- Main meeting room hire at a cost effective price, perfect for your event – explore a variety of room arrangements & sizes
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day
Eastwood Hall prioritises ethical sourcing. All teas and coffees come from responsible suppliers. The chocolate is Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance certified. All milk is Red Tractor Assured.
- Refillable water in the meeting room, plus unlimited access to hydration stations around the venue
Eastwood Hall believes in zero waste. Fruit and vegetable peelings to flavour water.
- Buffet Lunch: Prioritising British seasonal ingredients and plant-forward options to help reduce climate impact.
- A stationary box and note pads are available for your delegates use:
To minimise waste and support the hotel’s sustainability objectives you’ll find note pads, pens and other stationary at the back of the room. Please feel free to take what you need, but only what you’ll use.
- Complimentary WI-FI access
- A projector and screen
- A flipchart and pens (available on request)
- Complimentary onsite car parking (subject to availability)
Although delegates are encouraged to car share or use public transport wherever possible.
- An Event Manager, to ensure your day runs smoothly
Did you know Eastwood Hall has achieved Venue Directory’s Green Accreditation? Having this green accreditation demonstrates a commitment to sustainability, allowing you to book with confidence that this venue is a greener choice for your event.
Subject to availability
Terms & Conditions apply:
Minimum numbers of 10 delegates
Valid on any new bookings
Posted on 21 July 2022