Innovation Day is the foremost Life Sciences event in the East Midlands, regularly attracting 250+ delegates and around 30 exhibitors.
The day consists of a conference, with top speakers covering hot topics relating to the sector, an exhibition, and a business awards dinner. There will also be plenty of time to network throughout the day.
- Network with the who’s who of the Life Sciences sector in the East Midlands
- Catch up with business colleagues and make new connections
- Gain insights from key speakers from academia, business and the NHS
- Celebrate regional successes at the Medilink East Midlands business awards dinner
- Compered by Science Writer and Broadcaster Vivienne Parry, OBE
- Professor John Fisher CBE, Director of the Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Medical Devices, University of Leeds
- Alex Wyke, CEO & Founder of PatientView
- Dr Ruth McKernan CBE, Chief Executive at Innovate UK
The Medilink East Midlands Business Awards dinner will take place on the evening of Innovation Day; delegates are invited to attend either the afternoon conference, evening awards dinner, or both. The categories for the business awards are: Categories are; Start-Up, Export Achievement, Collaboration with the NHS, Innovation and Outstanding Achievement.
Posted on 11 April 2016