This training course will help you establish exactly what you have done right and very importantly, what you’ve got wrong!
Overcoming Common Regulatory Pitfalls and Errors will look at a number of common mistakes made, including:
- Inadequate Clinical Evaluation reports and processes
- Unsatisfactory Quality Management Systems
- Deficient Risk Management reviews
- Insufficient sources of clinical evidence
- Poor documentation of the design history process
- Wrong symbol usage for labels
Inconsistent information gathering and compilation
For details on the programme, course outline, learning objectives and registration, please see click here.
Posted on 07 May 2015