Nottingham Event Ambassador Programme is a collaboration between University of Nottingham, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham Hospitality Association and led by Visit Nottinghamshire’s Business Visits and Events Team part of Marketing NG.
Who are Nottingham Event Ambassadors?
Nottinghamshire Event Ambassadors are academic, medical and business professionals who are experts in their field and who with the support provided by Visit Nottinghamshire are willing to lead on a bid to host their association’s conference in Nottingham, and promote the city as a leading conference destination.
Nottinghamshire Ambassador Programme offers the partnerships and event support necessary to assist and enable you to bring and host national and international conferences and events in Nottinghamshire.
- Assist with the event bidding process
- Secure city-wide availability for events and accommodation
- Organise educational trips and site visits
- Find you the perfect venue – whether it’s for 1,000 delegates or just 10
- Provide shuttle services and various travel discounts
- Give access to on-line delegate booking services for both conference and accommodation
- Connect you with other relevant local business contacts and academics
- Assist with sourcing additional conference support services, such as AV hire, technical staging, event branding, presentation, partner programmes etc.
- Provide general assistance in sourcing companies to provide conference materials, such as delegate bags, t-shirts, conference souvenirs etc.
- Assist with social programmes for your delegates
Please, contact our team if you have any questions or would like to engage in the Nottingham Event Ambassador Programme.