Operated by Visit Nottinghamshire’s Business Visit and Events Team, the International Ambassadors Programme has been created to unify experts from a spectrum of business and event sectors to represent the city overseas. As an International Ambassador you will help to raise the profile of Nottingham as a leading choice for events, congress, tourism and business destination, for work or study and to attract investment.
The Programme connects members of Nottingham’s business community who are passionate about the city, giving them the opportunity to share expertise and successes.
What are the benefits of being a Nottingham International Ambassador?
By working together, Nottingham and its businesses can achieve so much more for ourselves and for the city. Like us, we hope you’re proud of Nottingham and all it has to offer so your contribution to its successes is a rewarding experience. You will also benefit from:
- Being supplied with a range of materials to support you in promoting Nottingham
- Updates and first intelligence on progress and developments
- Networking opportunities with other Nottingham Ambassadors
- Speaker opportunities at high-profile events
- Increased profile through attracting interest in Nottingham and related press
What is your role as a Nottingham International Ambassador?
We appreciate how busy you are and respect your reasons for business travel. So we simply ask that you:
- Agree to sign up
- Allow your profile be included on our dedicated pages and any literature or communications produced
- Continue to promote and raise awareness of Nottingham in line with our latest key messages
- Keep us updated on any successes, opportunities, investment leads or key contacts
- Provide sector knowledge and/or support letters where possible to strengthen bids
- Contribute to shaping and developing the programme
- Encourage others in your network to enlist