Mercure Nottingham Sherwood are ready to welcome back events and are prepared to host your meetings of up to 30 delegates.
In response to Covid-19 and current government guidelines, the hotel group has introduced an ALLSAFE initiative with intensified hygiene 8 prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label in association with Bureau Veritas, represents a new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met across all Mercure hotels.
Contact the team today to arrange your personally designed bespoke offering. New safety measures for conferencing includes:
– ALLSAFE and AIM Accredited Venue
– Complimentary upgraded room size to allow for social distancing
– Non-contact Meetings Grab and Go Lunches
– Digital Conferencing Facilities
– Flexible Cancellation Complimentary Car Parking (200 spaces)
– Outside spaces and seating areas
– Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– Designated Event Manager
– Dry Hire Options Available
– Room Hire Only
– Build a Package to suit your needs
If you have any meeting or event requirements please contact Rachel Stewart, Event Manager at Visit Nottinghamshire (firstname.lastname@example.org / 07495 987 101)
Posted on 28 July 2020