We’re pleased to invite you to an Open Day at Newark Showground on 16th April 2015.
If your event needs a little extra or you are looking for a new, centrally located venue with a difference, Newark Showground might surprise you by providing the solutions you need. Located in the heart of the East Midlands, it hosts a huge variety of over 500 national, regional and local indoor and outdoor events throughout the year with:
- 11 indoor spaces covering 14,000 sqm – for 4 – 4,000 people
- The largest, purpose-built exhibition space in Nottinghamshire
- 86 acres of secure showground with an internal road network and infrastructure
- 30 additional acres offering free car parking for 8,000 vehicles
- An experienced in-house catering team – Tastes
- Site-wide Wi-Fi
- A convenient, central location with great road and rail links
See plans for the £750,000 upgrade to one of our busiest spaces to create a exciting, new conference and event centre – with the opportunity to be amongst the first to book the new venue at an introductory rate.
To find out more or book your place at Newark Showground Open Day please contact Nottingham Event Team.
Posted on 02 April 2015