Set within the historic Lace Market district on the edge of Nottingham’s bustling city centre, the Lace Market Hotel offers a selection of 42 comfy bedrooms, 3 unique meeting rooms and a traditional onsite pub. Along with the stylish Merchants restaurant and Saint bar offering first class drinks and dining, Lace Market Hotel offers a variety of different options for all your meeting and party needs.
Lace Market Hotel’s contemporary lobby space and magnificent board room can cater for a board style meeting for up to 22 but also lends itself perfectly as a private dining room for special occasions or business lunches and dinners.
Why choose Lace Market Hotel?
- Two contemporary conference rooms, with beautiful historic features
- Central city centre location
- Easily accessible from the motorway or any public transport
- Endless choice of cuisines from ‘not just your average’ conference buffet to lunch at the onsite gastro pub or treat your delegates to a two-course lunch in the superb Merchants restaurant
- Speciality tea, coffee and a near-infinite biscuit supply
- 42 modern bedrooms
- Dedicated event team to help with everything you need
- Whether you are hosting an AGM, internal meeting or want to add something a little different to your monthly meeting, Lace Market Hotel can tailor to your needs and exceed all expectations
For more information about Lace Market hotel please click here.
If you’d like to book an event with Lace Market Hotel please get in touch with our team.
Posted on 27 September 2018