From hosting thousands of guests in the awe-inspiring Arena, to modern suites for smaller meetings and bespoke events, the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham and National Ice Centre’s flexible facilities are incredibly versatile, no matter how many visitors or whatever your event plans.
A city centre venue with a difference, comprising of two unique businesses under one roof – the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, a 10,000 capacity Arena and leading entertainment venue which hosts world class music, comedy and sporting events and the National Ice Centre, a centre of excellence for ice sports.
Benefits of choosing the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham include:
– Inspiring spaces; newly refurbished and modern spacious suites, light and airy, enjoying city views
– Safe hands; dedicated, experienced events team who will support your event with discreet efficiency and attention to detail
– Great food; imaginative, in-house catering company who create bespoke menus from simple snacks to fine dining
– Greener events; proudly an Industry Green (IG) accredited venue, with all power and hot water coming from local energy reclamation and over 91% trade waste recycled
– Central location; in the heart of the city centre, just ten minute walk from Nottingham Station and five minutes from the tram network-
– Unique social activities; take advantage of the two Olympic size ice rinks for leisure and team building activities or coincide with one of the Motorpoint – Arena’s showstopping music, comedy or sporting events
Event Parking: Motorpoint Arena Car Park (NG2 4LA) is a 700 space car park operated by Nottingham City Council just a few minutes walk from the Arena which is well-lit, open 24 hours, has CCTV and is patrolled. Other city centre car parks are available, visit the getting here page to view the full list. Event parking is from 5pm on the day of the event until midnight. Parking for events will cost £10. Your car parking ticket will be valid from 1 hour before door time of your chosen event/performance.